Daterra just achieved world’s highest Sustainability recognition! We are the first farm in the world to receive “Level A” certification from Rainforest Alliance. Two years ago our farms received an award from Brazil’s most important agriculture news outlet as the most sustainable farm of Brazil. The award prompted us the thought: what to do next? Lots of new project were […]
About Juliana Sorati
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Juliana Sorati contributed a whooping 6 entries.
Entries by Juliana Sorati
From January 16 to 20, Daterra will host again 16 teens from the rural areas near our farms to spend a week with us learning everything about coffee! We’ll have two editions of The Bean Academy – one in January and another in July. Know more about the program here.
From August 7th to 12th, Daterra hosted its first Grower’s Exchange. The event took place mainly at one of Daterra’s farms, where growers from many different origins met to discuss the challenges and opportunities in our business. Our main goal is to provide an opportunity for dialog, and hopefully to kickstart a closer relationship between coffee growers […]
If you’ve been following us for a while, you might have already seen some of Daterra’s social projects on the rural area of the Cerrado region. One June 24th , one of our long-planned programs came to life: the 1st Ecological Trekking. The event welcomed 35 students from a nearby school, ranging from 7 to 12 years old. […]
- Meet the Participants From The 2017 Bean Academy!27 de December de 2016 - 09:44
- Daterra is the first farm of the world to achieve highest certification on sustainability1 de March de 2018 - 13:39
- Daterra Hosts 1st Grower’s Exchange23 de August de 2016 - 08:47
- 1st Ecological Trekking29 de June de 2016 - 09:11
- My story with Daterra – by Robert Huckleberry, Numu Coffee, USA28 de April de 2016 - 17:51